Apartment | high-rise | rooming house | seniors’ residence | co-operative
Income-generating property remains one of the best tangible investments (or financial vehicles) available as it is sheltered from the sudden fluctuations and turbulence that often characterize financial markets.
Multi-unit housing is an investment that is assessed based on its income-generating capacity and real estate investment yields.
The innovative financial analysis procedures and appraisal tools developed by HPDG’s experts ensure that you obtain relevant information and results that reflect market trends.
- Identification of the property’s strengths and weaknesses
- Comprehensive financial analysis of the building
- Assessment of potential gross income
- Comparison of contract rent and market rent levels
- Analysis and standardization of building operating expenses
- Identification of steps to reduce certain expense items
- Calculation of financial ratios and performance ratios for the building
- Investment risk assessment
- Assessment of the real estate market in the study area
- Survey and analysis of comparable real estate transactions
- Comparison and positioning of the property on the market
- Evaluation of the property’s effective potential with respect to its market and sector outlook
- Strategy for maximizing return on investment
- Proof of estimated value based on facts and market indicators