Effective date: September 22th, 2023
Collection of Personal Data
We collect various categories of personal data when you interact with our services, including, but not limited to, the following information:
- Identification information: surname, first name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.
- Financial data about your property.
- Connection information: IP addresses, browsing data, information on the devices used to access our services, cookies and similar technologies.
Use of Personal Data
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Providing our services and managing your account.
- Responding to your requests and providing customer support.
- Analyzing and improving our services.
- Compliance with legal and regulatory obligations.
- Preventing fraud and abuse.
Disclosure of Personal Data
We may share your personal data with the following third parties to the extent necessary for the purposes described in this policy:
- Third-party service providers: we may use service providers to help us provide our services, for payment processing, hosting, etc.
- Legal authorities: we may disclose your personal data where required to do so by law, as part of a legal investigation, to comply with legal obligations or to protect our legal rights.
- Sale or merger of the company: in the event of a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of our assets, your personal data may be transferred to a third party.
Personal Data Security
We implement appropriate security measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, misuse or disclosure. However, no method of data transmission or storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your data.
You have certain rights concerning your personal data, in particular:
- The right to access your personal data.
- The right to rectify inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
- The right to request the deletion of your personal data.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- The right to portability of your personal data.
To exercise your rights, please contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.